I realize many of you will find this hard to believe, but events in my life over the past few weeks have left me at a loss for words. Or at least words that I want to memorialize in print on my blog. However, a particular song and music video keeps coming to mind when I consider my current situation, so I thought I would share that. This would be "Here It Goes Again" from the band OK Go. And for those of you who can't quite make out the lyrics, here is the chorus:
[Chorus:]
Just when you think that you're in control,
just when you think that you've got a hold,
just when you get on a roll,
here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.
Oh, here it goes again.
I should have known,
should have known,
should have known again,
but here it goes again.
Oh, here it goes again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment