
I realize that may sound crazy to some, but to a stay at home mom, there are some things that your husband can do that are just downright alluring that you can't explain...like the fact that he cleans up dinner every night and knows how to use a broom and a mop. The fact that on the one hand, he knows how to fix my car, build me a deck and a new bathroom, yet he can also write beautifully and think creatively and speak eloquently. And did I mention he's strong as an ox? Oh, I could go on, but I don't want to mortify him. Although I'm sure in his mind, I have already dished out a generous helping of embarrassment. Love you WH!
1 comment:
you are so right on about this one! the things our men can do to turn us on! he does have a great voice but then again both of you do. Remember, I'm the one that thought it was your voice on our gym's answering service each time I call it.
Post a Comment